Reverse Osmosis System AT Series
FLEXEON AT-Series Reverse Osmosis (RO) Systems are designed and manufactured for commercial and light industrial applications. These systems have been engineered for capacities ranging from 500 – 1,000 gallons per day and for municipal and well water supplies.
FLEXEON AT-Series RO Systems come pre-assembled, fully tested, preserved and sanitized and only require simple utility connections once on site. Systems come ready for immediate on-line service, minimal set up and with little adjustment required. The simple, high quality and proven design of FLEXEON AT-Series RO Systems have made these systems become known as turn-key, cost effective and reliable water purification systems.
FLEXEON AT-Series Reverse Osmosis Systems are designed for overall high performance, high recovery rates, minimal energy consumption and offer great savings with low maintenance and operation costs. These systems feature a space saving expandable design, exceptional pre-filtration, quality components and allow for many options and upgrades to suit most applications. The major components of the FLEXEON AT-Series Reverse Osmosis Systems are supported by a rigid aluminum frame and designed in such a way to provide ease of access for servicing, maintenance, and monitoring performance.
- Fully Equipped, Customizable and Economical
- Factory Tested and Preserved
- Expandable and Lightweight Design
- Integrated Pre-Filtration
- Compact Space Saving Design
- Low Operation Costs
- Components Easily Accessible
- Low Maintenance Costs
- Pre-Plumbed, Wired and Assembled - Turn Key
- AXEON Components
- Easy Maintenance and Servicing
- CE Compliant
- Lightweight and Non-Corrosive Aluminum Frame
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Numerous Options and Upgrades to Suit Most Applications