Reverse Osmosis System S3 Series
S3-Series Reverse Osmosis Systems are engineered for high rejection rates. S3-Series Reverse Osmosis Systems are designed and manufactured for seawater applications specifically tailored for capacities ranging from 600 – 2200 gallons per day.
The S3-Series Reverse Osmosis Systems feature a unique and innovative compact design that allows for easy installation in any size area. The high grade corrosion resistant aluminum frame features a modular 2-in-1 design that allows for the system to be divided in to multiple assemblies for easier mounting. The S3-Series is also equipped with premium components which include a 316L SS plunger-type pump for high performance and corrosion resistance, a programmable computer controller with many built-in features, fiberglass membrane housings for durability and FilmTec™ seawater membranes for high quality product water.
- Fully Equipped, Customizable and Economical
- Integrated Pre-Filtration
- Compact 2-in-1 Design
- Low Operation Costs
- Factory Tested and Preserved
- Low Maintenance Costs
- Components Easily Accessible
- CE Compliant
- Pre-Plumbed, Wired and Assembled - Turn Key
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Easy Maintenance and Servicing
- Lightweight and Non-Corrosive Aluminum Frame